please scroll or click the text to go to the appropriate section
Photos by Orange Turtle Photography
what i love about ming-gih
- he spoils me and never says no
- our inside jokes, 100 million of them and more to come
- his loud laugh fills a room
- his patience that i will never understand
- the comfort he provides when things fall out of place
what i love about jamie
- she has 1000 different facial expressions... and most of them are cute
- her humor is actually quite funny (even when it's tmi)
- her chicken wings, lamb chops, and steamed fish
- her personality cannot be described in one sentence
- the awkward moments when she's caught singing and dancing to made up songs in her head
Maid of honor
- I am studying biology at the university of texas in hopes of becoming a genetic counselor. currently I am interning in the birth defects laboratory at dell pediatric research institute.
- My dream meal would be crawfish for an appetizer, prime rib for an entree, and rack of lamb for dessert. yum! (I could never be a vegetarian)
- I have an extreme passion for cats, and I will feed any cat that comes my way.
- My hobbies include baking, crocheting, reading, and napping so basically all the hobbies of an 80-year-old-woman.
- My bucket list includes swimming with a beluga whale, attending the Ellen Degeneres Show, and running a marathon.
- Met smallville's Lionel Luthor (John Grover) once while on a business trip in Vancouver, BC. He shared some advice with me on photography - do not leave too much space above the subject's head.
- TMI warning!!! First wore briefs, then changed to boxers, and now, boxer briefs.
- Wears sandals most of the time, even when it's not wise to do so.
- Came to America from HK and has a fobby past, where he would say "he is suck" to everyone, oblivious to his grammatical error
- Growing up in HK, I dreamt of becoming a propane tank delivery man as a lifelong career. Now I am a web developer.
David was my brother's buddy in High School. We met each other at a Christmas party that took place at my house in Hong Kong. Our first date was at the movies, where we watched Airport 75. We continued to keep in touch even when David moved to the United States. After 10 years of long distance (many phone calls & letters every week), we finally got married in Houston in 1985. As of today, we have been married for over 27 years with two beautiful daughters. - Jackie Chan
40 years ago. I accepted my first teaching job far away from home on the south side of Hong Kong Island. I lived on the Kowloon Peninsular. Up till now I still don't understand why I did that. The only reason I can think of is God's plan for me to meet my husband there. We got married a year later at the chapel in that boarding school. Now we have a son and two daughters. - Jeanie Lam
More wedding day information
business casual. please bring a light jacket, we'll be outdoors
san francisco airport (sfo) map
oakland airport (oak) map
Hotels near the venue
- walnut creek marriott - 2355 north main street, walnut creek, ca (925.934.2000) map
- holiday inn express - 2730 north main street, walnut creek, ca (925.932.3332) map
- embassy suites walnut creek - 1345 treat blvd, walnut creek, ca (925.934.2500) map
Transportation / directions to the venue
please enter the last 5 characters of the link under the qr code on your invitation